§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below, we provide information on the collection of personal information when our website is used. Personal data is all the data that personally refers to you, as for example, name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible for this according to Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition "data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, and, if applicable, your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data collected in this context after storage is no longer required by law, or otherwise limit its further processing if we are required by law to continue archiving it.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions related to Bohle’s business of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes. In doing so, we will also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to objection of processing,
- Right to limitation of processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority concerning the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you, and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f) of the GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in association with the browser you are using, and by which the body which sets the cookie (in this case, us), transmits certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make our site more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. These include session cookies in particular. These store a session ID which assigns the various requests made by your browser during the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser's security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings as you desire and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Further features and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we will use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if we offer promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information on this, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection to or revocation of your consent for the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this at any time. Any such revocation will affect our ability to process your personal data after you have already given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary, in particular, to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask will you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of a justified objection by you, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) You may, of course, object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising via the following contact data:
Tel: +49 2129 5568-0
Fax: +49 2129 5568-281
§ 6 Use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to place an order on our website, you will need to provide us with your personal data for the conclusion of the contract, which we will need to process your order. The information required for the processing of the contracts is marked separately; any further information is voluntary. We use the data you have provided solely to process your order. For this, we can forward your payment details to our bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. b) of the GDPR. You can create a customer account voluntarily through which we can store your data for further purchases. When you create an account under "My account", the data you have provided will be stored revocably.
We may also process the data you provide in order to inform you of other interesting products from our own portfolio or to send you emails containing technical information.
(2) We are obliged by commercial and tax regulations to store your address, payment, and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we will limit processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(4) In order to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data by third parties, in particular, financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 7 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, through which we will inform you about our current offers which may be of interest.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an email to the specified email address, where we will ask you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your used IP addresses and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only required information for sending the newsletter is your email address. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary, and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a) of the GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, or by sending an email to email@example.com. You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each email or by informing us via other means of contact. The information is stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After a cancellation, we store the data for purely statistical reasons and anonymously.
§ 8 Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files that are stored on your computer, and which help analyse your use of the website. As a rule, the cookie-generated data regarding your use of this website will be forwarded to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will first be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states that are contracting parties to the agreement in the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, for compiling reports on website activity, and for providing other services regarding website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
(3) You can prevent cookies from being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser; however, we wish to point out that by doing so, you may not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent the data generated by cookies about your use of the website (including your IP address) from being passed on to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link : http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. Alternatively, you can use the following link to disable Google Analytics. This method sets an opt-out cookie that prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in truncated form, so that reference to individuals can be ruled out. If the data collected about you is personally identifiable, it will be blocked immediately and the personal data deleted as soon as possible.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. Using the statistics gained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework, for exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f) of the GDPR.
(6) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
§ 9 Social media
(1) We currently use the following social media platforms: Facebook and YouTube. In doing so, we use a two-click solution. This means that if you visit our site, initially no personal data will be passed on to the provider. You can recognise the provider of the platform by the logo. We offer you the option of getting to the site of the provider via the button on our site. The providers receive information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer only if you click on the field and thereby call it up. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the cases of Facebook and YouTube, the IP address will be anonymised immediately after collection, according to the respective provider in Germany. By calling up the Facebook or YouTube company pages, personal data will be transferred from you to the provider and saved there (at US providers in the USA). Since the provider collects data mainly via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed-out box using your browser's security settings.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The providers store the collected data about you as user profiles and use these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of their websites. Such evaluation is carried out (also for users who are not logged in) to display customised advertising and to inform other users of the social networks about activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles. You must contact the respective provider to exercise this right. Through the offer of the providers, we offer you the possibility of interacting with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. Legal basis for the use is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f) of the GDPR.
(4) The data will be passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the providers and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the provider, your data collected with us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the provider. When pressing the button and linking the page, for example, the provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates this to your contacts in public. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button, as, in this way, you can avoid being assigned to your profile with the providers.
(5) For more information on the purpose and extent of data collection and its processing by the providers, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers given below. Here, you will also find further information on your relevant rights and settings options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your- info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US- Framework
§ 10 Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously updated according to technological developments.
We currently do not offer any products in this category. Please try again later.