Our comprehensive range of services will make working with Bohle even easier.
Bohle Export Department
You can order for delivery on a fixed date if desired. If no date is mentioned, we will deliver as soon as all articles are available.
The earliest possible delivery week is mentioned on the order confirmation.
You can arrange for your own transport or ask us to arrange transport for you. In this case, transport cost will be charged at cost price. Insurance for any orders is generally NOT included.
Export orders of a value less then € 500.00 are generally not accepted.
For export orders of a value of between € 500.00 and € 1000.00, a processing fee of
€ 100.00 applies.
T +49 2129 5568-0
F +49 2129 5568-281
District court Wuppertal
German Trade Register No.: HRB 14146
Tax no. 135/5708/0862
VAT no.: DE215382266
Chairman of Supervisory Board
Dr. Mathias Turwitt
Bohle AG continually revises and updates the information on this web site. However, despite all care taken information might have changed in the meantime. We assume no liability for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the provided information. We reserve the right to modify or update the information on this site at any time and without prior notice. The same applies to improvements and/or changes to the products and services described on this web site.
The Bohle web site contains links to other sites. Bohle AG does not accept liability for the content of external links. Liability for the observation of data protection regulations lies solely with the operator of the respective web site.
Copyright and brand names
All texts, pictures, graphics, animations, videos, sounds and any other contentsof this website and their layout are protected by copyright and other protective laws.Without prior approval by Bohle AG, no duplication, modification or usage of the content named above in other electronic or printed publications is permitted.
Unless otherwise stated, all trademarks on this web site, especially Bohle brand names, logos, corporate emblems and type labels, are protected under trademark law. The patents and trademarks presented on this website are the intellectual property of Bohle AG.
The settlement of the website via credit card takes place:
HUELLEMANN & STRAUSS ONLINESERVICES S.à r.l.
1, Place du Marché
R.C.S. Luxembourg B 144133
E-Mail: info @ hso-services.com
Dipl. Vw. Mirko Hüllemann
General Sales Conditions
(Last update: 01/07/2017)
1. General terms, scope
1.1. The present General Sales Conditions (“GSC”) shall apply to all products and services distributed by Bohle AG, including application-oriented advice and consulting. However, extended and partly deviant sales conditions, overriding the present GSC, shall apply for selling and installing machinery. For all other cases, solely the present GSC shall apply.
1.2. Bohle AG shall not accept any adverse or deviant conditions of the customer without explicit written consent. The present GSC shall apply even if services are delivered without reservation in the knowledge of conflicting conditions of the customer or conditions of the customer that deviate from these General Sales Conditions.
1.3. 1.2 These GSC shall apply only to companies, legal persons under public law and special funds under public law as per § 310 BGB (German Civil Code). They are also applicable in the respective current version to all future transactions with the Supplier.
1.4. Individual agreements reached with the customer in individual cases (including collateral agreements, additions and modifications) shall in any event take precedence over the present GSC. A written contract or a written confirmation of Bohle AG shall be decisive, subject to counterevidence, for the contents of such an agreement. Legally relevant declarations and notifications which are made by the customer towards Bohle AG (e.g. deadlines, notices of defect, notices of cancellation or rescission) must be made in writing to be effective.
2. Contract, reservation of changes, minimum order value, quotation documents, etc.
2.1. The offers of Bohle AG are subject to change and are non-binding. All information and specifications in catalogues, flyers or other documents are non-binding. The customer´s order shall be deemed a binding contractual proposal. Contracts between Bohle AG and their customers are accepted via order confirmations sent by Bohle AG in written or electronic form, by email or fax. The order confirmation is decisive for the content of the contract. If Bohle AG delivers services without prior order confirmation, the contract shall be deemed effective upon the beginning of the service or delivery of the ordered goods.
2.2. If the ordered goods are no longer available or have been replaced, Bohle AG reserves the right – subject to the customer´s approval – to deliver alternative products of the same or improved quality.
2.3. The information about the products or services provided by Bohle AG shall not be deemed guaranteed characteristics but descriptions or labels which are only approximately authoritative insofar as the usability for the contractually stipulated purpose does not require exact conformity.
2.4. For contracts which have not been concluded with end customers (e.g. dealers or resellers), the minimum order value shall amount to €50.00. For contracts concerning goods or services for export, the minimum order value shall be set at €500.00. Spare parts and services are exempt from minimum order value.
2.5 Bohle AG retains all property rights, copyrights and other protected rights to submitted quotations, cost estimates as well as drawings, figures, calculations, flyers, catalogues, models and other documents made available. The above mentioned documents must not be made available to third parties without explicit written consent. This applies in particular to confidential documents.
3. Prices, terms of payment
3.1. If not indicated otherwise in the order confirmation, all prices are quoted "ex works" in Haan, plus VAT. Shipping and freight charges, packaging costs and possible installation costs are not included. In case of direct sales to end customers, shipping charges shall be omitted starting from an order value of €250.00, except for deliveries by forwarding agent. For contracts which have not been concluded with end customers (e.g. dealers or resellers), the customer shall always bear the resulting shipping charges. Additionally, a handling fee of €10.00 shall be levied for order values below €100.00. For contracts concerning goods or services for export, the customer shall always bear the resulting shipping charges. Additionally, a handling fee of €100.00 shall be levied for orders with a net value of goods between €500.00 and €1000.00.
3.2. Changes to catalogue prices are reserved. The respective list prices at the time of the order are binding. Modified prices shall be considered accepted if the customer does not object immediately after receiving the order confirmation.
3.3. The purchase price is payable without deductions within 30 days from the invoice date, unless indicated otherwise in the order confirmation. If the customer is overdue in making the payment, Bohle AG is entitled to demand default interest pursuant to § 288 BGB. Bohle AG reserves the right to prove and assert greater damages caused by such default.
3.4. The customer shall only be entitled to set-off rights if his/her counterclaims have been legally ascertained, undisputed or accepted by Bohle AG. He/she is moreover entitled to exercise his/her right of retention insofar as his/her counterclaim derives from the same contractual relationship.
3.5. Bohle AG reserves the right to supply their goods only on pre-payment or by cash on delivery.
3.6. Unless otherwise agreed, advance payment or letter of credit shall be applicable for export goods.
4. Delivery, delivery time and delay, transfer of risk
4.1. All deliveries shall be made "ex works" in Haan according to Incoterms® 2010, which shall also be the place of performance for delivery and possible supplementary performance. The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods shall be transferred to the customer at the latest upon handover of the goods. If the customer delays in accepting the goods, the transfer shall still be deemed to have taken place.
4.2 At the customer´s choice and expense, the goods can be sent to a different destination (sales shipment). In the case of sales shipments, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods, as well as the risk of delay shall be transferred to the forwarder, carrier or any other person or institution authorised to carry out the shipment already upon handover of the goods.
4.3 If acceptance has been agreed upon, it shall be decisive for the transfer of risk. Apart from that, the legal provisions of the German labour and transportation contracts law shall apply accordingly. If the customer delays in accepting the goods, the acceptance shall still be deemed to have taken place.
4.4. Partial deliveries are permissible if not all ordered goods are available and insofar as the customer can be reasonably expected to accept such partial deliveries.
4.5. Delivery dates and times are only binding if they are explicitly confirmed in writing as binding between Bohle AG and the customer.
4.6. Agreed delivery periods are extended by a reasonable period of time - also within primary delay - in the event of unforeseeable impediments that have occurred after the conclusion of contract and are beyond the control of Bohle AG, regardless of whether the impediments are suffered by Bohle AG or their suppliers. In this case, both parties shall be entitled to terminate the contract.
4.7. Decisive for the observance of the delivery date is the day when the (partial) delivery is made available for collection or shipment or the day when the goods are handed over to the forwarding agent.
4.8. The occurrence of a delay in delivery by Bohle AG is determined according to statutory provisions. In any case a reminder by the customer shall be required. If Bohle AG defaults in delivery, the customer shall be entitled to demand a lump sum compensation for the damages incurred by the delay. The lump-sum compensation for each completed calendar week of delay shall amount to 0.5% of the net price (delivery value), however, limited to no more of a total of 5% of the delivery value of the goods delivered with delay. Bohle AG reserves the right to prove that no or a considerably smaller damage has incurred to the customer than laid down in the above mentioned lump-sum compensation. Further claims for damages on behalf of the customer as a result of the delayed delivery shall be explicitly excluded.
4.9. If the customer defaults in accepting the performance or if he/she violates further obligations to cooperate, the risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the goods shall be transferred to the customer from the point in time where the delay of acceptance commences.
4.10. Bohle AG reserves the right to choose the shipping method and the means of packaging and transport. No claim of the customer against Bohle AG shall be derived from this choice.
In compliance with the German Packaging Ordinance on the Avoidance and Recovery of Packaging Waste, all packaging materials are to be disposed of in a recyclable and environmentally friendly way. If the customer himself/herself carries out the disposal, Bohle AG shall not be held liable for the resulting costs. If the customer sends back the packaging material to Bohle AG for disposal, the despatch shall be done at the customer´s expenses; any packaging material reaching Bohle AG with the postage unpaid, shall be refused.
6. Return of Goods
6.1. Goods ordered incorrectly or in excess can be returned by the customer within 30 days of receipt as long as the goods have not been used, are in their original packing and in good and resalable condition. The return of goods will be charged with 10% of the net invoice amount, however, minimum €10.00. For contracts which have not been concluded with end customers (e.g. dealers or resellers) or which concern goods or services for export, goods can only be returned subject to prior written approval of Bohle AG.
6.2. Goods which have been manufactured or purchased especially for the customer cannot be returned.
6.3. Return consignment must under all circumstances be announced in advance and can otherwise not be handled.
7.1. If Bohle AG can be held responsible for defects in the purchased goods, Bohle AG reserves the right to choose between remedy of defects and replacement delivery. In the event of remedy of defects, Bohle AG will bear any and all resulting costs and expenses, especially transportation, travelling, work and material expenses, to the extent that these expenses are not increased because the goods have been transported to a place other than the place of fulfilment.
7.2. Should Bohle AG not be willing or not be able to remedy the defect or make a replacement delivery, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract or demand an appropriate reduction of the purchase price. This is also applicable if remedial action is delayed beyond reasonable periods on grounds for which Bohle AG can be held responsible.
7.3. The customer's warranty rights are subject to the customer's due compliance with inspection and notification stipulations in accordance with § 377 HGB (German Commercial Code). If a defect is discovered during the inspection or later, the customer shall be held liable to notify Bohle AG immediately thereof in writing. The notification shall be deemed immediate if effected within 5 work days, whereby punctual sending shall be deemed sufficient to observe the deadline. The customer shall be obliged to inform about obvious defects (including wrong and short deliveries) in writing within 5 work days upon delivery, whereby punctual sending shall be deemed sufficient to observe the deadline.
7.4. Claims for material defects are subject to a limitation period of 12 months starting from the transfer of risk.
7.5. The customer shall grant Bohle AG the necessary time and opportunity for the owed supplementary performance, especially for handing over the rejected goods for inspection purposes. In the event of a replacement delivery, the customer shall return the defective goods to Bohle as per the statutory regulations. The supplementary performance shall neither include the deinstallation of the defective goods nor their reinstallation, if Bohle AG were initially not liable for installation.
7.6. If a defect actually exists, Bohle AG shall bear all costs resulting from the inspection and supplementary performance, especially transportation, travel, work and material expenses (not installation and deinstallation expenses). Otherwise Bohle AG shall be entitled to charge a handling fee of €49.00 for an unjustified claim for removal of defects of the customer, unless the absence of warranty claims was not discernible for the customer. The proof of a higher damage and the statutory claims shall remain unaffected; however, the handling fee shall be offset against further monetary claims. The customer reserves the right to prove that no or a considerably smaller damage has incurred to Bohle AG than laid down in the above mentioned lump-sum.
7.7. Any and all indications and descriptions in illustrations, flyers, catalogues and advertisements are mere product descriptions and cannot be regarded as quality description of the goods. Such indications are only binding if they have been expressly agreed to define the quality of the goods.
7.8. All technical data, especially information on dimensions, have been thoroughly compiled. They comply with the current state of the art at the time of publication. Changes might result from necessary technical amendments. Liability for damages caused by wrong dimensions is expressly denied. Production-related deviations in measures, contents, weights and colours are permissible within the scope of normal industry tolerances. All published and distributed technical data, explanations and instructions concerning conditions of use and installation, are to be observed by the customer.
8.1. If application-oriented advice by Bohle AG staff is required, this advice always complies with the current state of development. The advice will be given by qualified Bohle AG staff or authorised partners observing the principles of proper execution of work. The selection of the appointed employees and service partners is reserved to Bohle AG.
8.2. A guarantee of successful performance is not given – unless agreed otherwise in writing – as the successful performance depends on different factors which are usually not verifiable through application-oriented advice. The advice does not exempt the customer from testing the suitability of the product for the intended purpose and processes.
9.1. Bohle AG shall be held liable for violating the contractual and non-contractual obligations as per the statutory regulations, if nothing else results from the present GSC.
9.2. Bohle AG shall be liable for compensation, regardless of the legal grounds, within the scope of the fault-based liability in cases of intent or gross negligence. In case of simple negligence, Bohle AG shall be liable, subject to a mild standard of liability, as per the statutory regulations (e.g. for diligence in one´s own matters) only
- for damages arising from injury to life, body and health
- and for damages resulting from a not insignificant violation of a cardinal contractual obligation (obligations whose fulfilment are a prerequisite for the proper implementation of the contract and on the fulfilment of which the customer regularly relies and may rely), in this case, however, the liability of Bohle AG shall be limited to the compensation of foreseeable, typically occurring damages.
9.3. The limitations of liability resulting from point 10.2 shall also apply in case of breaches of duty by or in favour of persons whose default Bohle AG are responsible for according to legal stipulations. They shall not apply if Bohle AG has fraudulently concealed a defect or have assumed a guarantee for the quality of the goods, and for claims of the customer according to the Product Liability Act.
9.4. The customer shall not be entitled to cancel or terminate the contract because of a breach of duty which does not consist in a defect, if Bohle AG is responsible for the breach of duty.
10. Retention of Ownership
10.1. Bohle AG retains ownership of the delivered goods until complete fulfilment of all present and future obligations resulting from the contract and a current business relationship (secured claims) with the customer.
10.2. The customer is entitled to sell goods subject to retention of title within the course of ordinary business; however, the customer hereby assigns to Bohle AG in advance any claim to the amount of the invoice total (including value added tax) of our claim which the customer may have against his/her clients or third parties; irrespective of whether the goods subject to retention of title were resold without or after processing. The customer shall remain entitled to collect this claim even after assignment. The authorisation of Bohle AG to collect the debts themselves, shall remain unaffected. However, they undertake not to collect the claims as long as the customer or a third party authorised by the customer meets his/her payment obligations, is not in default of payment, no insolvency proceedings are instituted over his/her assets or payments are suspended. In this case, the customer shall be obliged to disclose to Bohle AG the receivables assigned and their debtors, give all information required for collection, surrender associated documentation and notify the debtors (third parties) about the assignment.
10.3. The customer is entitled to process the reserved goods. The authorisation ends with the definite suspension of payments by the customer or by the third party authorised by the customer, or if insolvency proceedings are instituted over the customer´s assets. Any processing or transformation of the goods is always done for Bohle AG. If the reserved goods are processed with other objects, Bohle AG shall be entitled to co-ownership of the new object in a ratio equal to the value of the deliverables to the other goods that were processed at the time of processing. For the object arising from such processing the same applies as for the goods delivered subject to retention of title. If the goods supplied under reservation of title are inseparably combined or mixed with other goods not belonging to Bohle AG, then Bohle AG shall acquire co-ownership of the new item created in the ratio of the value of the deliverables to the value of the other goods combined or mixed at the time of mixing. If mixing is performed in such a manner that the item of the customer is to be regarded as the principal item, then it is deemed agreed that the customer transfers to Bohle AG a proportional co-ownership. The customer shall hold the sole or joint ownership for Bohle AG.
10.4. If the customer defaults in payment or fails to fulfil his/her obligations under the retention of ownership, Bohle AG may set a reasonable extension of time for performance or subsequent performance. In the event of this period expiring without result, Bohle AG shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract and to take back the delivered goods. For this purpose, the customer shall send an accurate statement of all goods that have been delivered to him/her subject to retention of ownership, separate the goods and hand them over to Bohle AG. After a warning with a reasonable time limit, the goods may be sold for the best possible price on the open market, setting off the price charged to the purchaser.
10.5. The customer is obliged to treat the purchased item with care; he/she is especially obliged to insure it sufficiently at his/her own expense against fire, water and theft damages to the replacement value. Should maintenance and inspection work be necessary, the customer must perform such work in good time and at his/her own expense. Seizure or other third party interventions are to be notified immediately in writing.
10.6. Upon request of the customer, Bohle AG shall release the delivered goods subject to retention of ownership and items or claims that have replaced them, insofar as the realisable value of the securities exceeds the obligations to be secured by more than 10%; Bohle AG shall be responsible for the selection of securities to be released.
11. Data protection
If personal data arising from or in connection with the agreement are saved by Bohle AG and/or the customer for data processing purposes, the applicable legal provisions regarding data protection, especially §§ 27 et seq. BDSG (German Federal Data Protection Act) shall be complied with. The data shall not be passed on to third parties.
12. Place of performance, court of jurisdiction, applicable law
12.1. The exclusive legal venue for all disputes arising from or in connection with this agreement – as far as legally permissible – shall be Haan. However, Bohle AG shall also be entitled to take legal action against the customer at his/her general place of jurisdiction.
12.2. The place of performance for delivery shall be the place where the goods are stored for the purpose of being despatched or handed over to the customer. The place of performance for paying the purchase price and for fulfilling all other contractual obligations shall be Haan.
12.3. For all contractual relationships between Bohle AG and the customer the law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively, also in case of a possible foreign connection, under exclusion of UN Sales Law and the conflict-of-law rules of international procedural law.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below, we provide information on the collection of personal information when our website is used. Personal data is all the data that personally refers to you, as for example, name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible for this according to Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
You can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition "data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, and, if applicable, your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data collected in this context after storage is no longer required by law, or otherwise limit its further processing if we are required by law to continue archiving it.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions related to Bohle’s business of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes. In doing so, we will also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to objection of processing,
- Right to limitation of processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority concerning the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you, and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f) of the GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in association with the browser you are using, and by which the body which sets the cookie (in this case, us), transmits certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make our site more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. These include session cookies in particular. These store a session ID which assigns the various requests made by your browser during the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser's security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings as you desire and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Further features and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we will use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if we offer promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information on this, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection to or revocation of your consent for the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this at any time. Any such revocation will affect our ability to process your personal data after you have already given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary, in particular, to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask will you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of a justified objection by you, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) You may, of course, object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising via the following contact data:
Tel: +49 2129 5568-0
Fax: +49 2129 5568-281
§ 6 Use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to place an order on our website, you will need to provide us with your personal data for the conclusion of the contract, which we will need to process your order. The information required for the processing of the contracts is marked separately; any further information is voluntary. We use the data you have provided solely to process your order. For this, we can forward your payment details to our bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. b) of the GDPR. You can create a customer account voluntarily through which we can store your data for further purchases. When you create an account under "My account", the data you have provided will be stored revocably.
We may also process the data you provide in order to inform you of other interesting products from our own portfolio or to send you emails containing technical information.
(2) We are obliged by commercial and tax regulations to store your address, payment, and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we will limit processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(4) In order to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data by third parties, in particular, financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 7 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, through which we will inform you about our current offers which may be of interest.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an email to the specified email address, where we will ask you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your used IP addresses and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only required information for sending the newsletter is your email address. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary, and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a) of the GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each email or by informing us via other means of contact. The information is stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After a cancellation, we store the data for purely statistical reasons and anonymously.
§ 8 Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files that are stored on your computer, and which help analyse your use of the website. As a rule, the cookie-generated data regarding your use of this website will be forwarded to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will first be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states that are contracting parties to the agreement in the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, for compiling reports on website activity, and for providing other services regarding website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
(3) You can prevent cookies from being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser; however, we wish to point out that by doing so, you may not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent the data generated by cookies about your use of the website (including your IP address) from being passed on to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link : http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. Alternatively, you can use the following link to disable Google Analytics. This method sets an opt-out cookie that prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are further processed in truncated form, so that reference to individuals can be ruled out. If the data collected about you is personally identifiable, it will be blocked immediately and the personal data deleted as soon as possible.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. Using the statistics gained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework, for exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f) of the GDPR.
(6) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
§ 9 Social media
(1) We currently use the following social media platforms: Facebook and YouTube. In doing so, we use a two-click solution. This means that if you visit our site, initially no personal data will be passed on to the provider. You can recognise the provider of the platform by the logo. We offer you the option of getting to the site of the provider via the button on our site. The providers receive information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer only if you click on the field and thereby call it up. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the cases of Facebook and YouTube, the IP address will be anonymised immediately after collection, according to the respective provider in Germany. By calling up the Facebook or YouTube company pages, personal data will be transferred from you to the provider and saved there (at US providers in the USA). Since the provider collects data mainly via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed-out box using your browser's security settings.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The providers store the collected data about you as user profiles and use these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of their websites. Such evaluation is carried out (also for users who are not logged in) to display customised advertising and to inform other users of the social networks about activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles. You must contact the respective provider to exercise this right. Through the offer of the providers, we offer you the possibility of interacting with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. Legal basis for the use is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f) of the GDPR.
(4) The data will be passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the providers and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the provider, your data collected with us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the provider. When pressing the button and linking the page, for example, the provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates this to your contacts in public. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button, as, in this way, you can avoid being assigned to your profile with the providers.
(5) For more information on the purpose and extent of data collection and its processing by the providers, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers given below. Here, you will also find further information on your relevant rights and settings options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective providers and URL with their data protection information:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your- info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US- Framework
§ 10 Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously updated according to technological developments.